Friday, March 07, 2008

Sister in the Romantic Revolution

A few days after Aja said he didn't really understand what would inspire someone to subscribe to my blog, Carol Allen replied to my request to quote her newsletters. She really summed up what's going on here.
Hi Jolene,
Thanks for writing!
Congrats on your blog.
I don't mind you sharing my stuff at all - there's a four alarm fire out there and we all need to get the word out about relationships and what works! People are literally dying over this stuff!

[snip some stuff about commerce]
Thanks for being a sister in the romantic revolution.
Thanks!
Carol



That really feels good ~~ a sister in the romantic revolution!   Charges me all up to stride forth like Liberty Leading the People (or as the French artist Eugene Delacroix called his painting shown above: La Liberté guidant le peuple)

No comments: